Whether you want a new website, want to improve your existing website, or are ready to redesign your existing website, the following provides information found on our Web Planning Questionnaire and will help you get started on planning your website.
We’ll be writing about each section in detail, so subscribe to our blog to make sure you always get the latest free website planning information.
- Describe the culture and personality of your business.
- Describe the products, services, and information that will be featured on your website.
- What makes your business, products and services unique? What is your competitive advantage? Why do customers choose you?
- Share any existing material you have that will help us get a feel for your business, products and/or services, for example company tagline, brochures, current advertising material, etc.
- What are the basic goals of this website?
- What are the two most important actions you want visitors to complete?
- When you picture your website, what adjectives best describe what you have in mind?
- What results will make this website successful?
- What is your long-term plan for the website?
- What key information and images do you want to make available on every page?
- What three words or phrases would someone type into a search engine to find your website?
- How often will you add or update website content?
- Who will update the website content to keep it fresh and current?
- What do you like about your current website?
- What do you dislike about your current website?
- What comments or suggestions do visitors make about your current website?