- What tools does your website need? | Spinhead Web Design on Planning Your New or Redesigned Website
- What do you like about your current website? | Spinhead Web Design on Planning Your New or Redesigned Website
- What do you dislike about your current website? | Spinhead Web Design on Planning Your New or Redesigned Website
- What comments or suggestions do visitors make about your current website? | Spinhead Web Design on Planning Your New or Redesigned Website
- Website Planning Questionnaire: How Has It Helped? | Spinhead Web Design on Planning Your New or Redesigned Website
Tag Archives: Website Planning Questionnaire
I hope you find these 18 posts about designing your website helpful. I’d love your comments. Which item had the biggest effect on how you think about your website? Which one applied least to your situation?
Insight from your prospects and clients about what they like and don’t like should play a role in your website design decisions. This means you have to know what they’re thinking.
If we’re designing a website to replace your current site, knowing which elements bother you most gives us even more insight into your needs and thinking than the elements you still like.
If you already have a website which you’d like updated, or rebuilt from the ground up, it’s helpful, obviously, to know what you still like about it. Colors, layout, wording, images, tools: any element we’ve discussed so far which still … Continue reading
This is the place where we get to dream big. Because WordPress has add-ons called plugins for almost any kind of application, think about everything you wish you or a visitor could do at your website. There’s probably a plugin … Continue reading
Another question that’s more about prompting thinking than about the answer itself. Especially in a small business where everyone wears many hats, it’s easy for everybody to think somebody will do it and in the end nobody does.
This is more to prompt thinking than to define the answer itself. You’re gonna have to update stuff, or your content will get stale in a month.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is every web company’s favorite buzz word. Here’s the short and sweet truth about SEO:
Now that we’ve established the big picture, it’s time to get into the details which help us start planning the layout and coding to create your website.
You have a much better chance of hitting a target if you know what it is, and aim at it.