This is the place where we get to dream big. Because WordPress has add-ons called plugins for almost any kind of application, think about everything you wish you or a visitor could do at your website. There’s probably a plugin for it.
At the very least, your website should have a contact form which emails a visitor’s contact information and comments to you. You should also include a sign-up form for your newsletter. But there’s more:
There are popular WordPress plugins for
- photo galleries
- connecting to your social media sites like FaceBook and Twitter
- tracking visits to your site
- allowing visitors to subscribe to your new blog posts by email
- creating a discussion forum
- performing backups and other maintenance on your website
- and more
Dream big. Most of what you imagine is probably already programmed, ready to use.